For Current Agropur Employees: Please apply for this job through the Career application of your.
Job Type: Regular
Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You too can join the Agropur family!
Who we are:
We are an employee-focused organization that promotes from within and are looking for enthusiastic, team-oriented employees to join our growing team. Founded in 1938, Agropur is a top 20 global dairy processor. In addition to being one of the largest award-winning cheese manufacturers, Agropur is a leader in high quality and diverse nutritional whey proteins. Agropur#39;s 10 US-based, SQF Certified plants are behind some of the most prominent food, beverage, and nutrition brands in the industry. Vertically integrated by design, Agropur provides future-forward solutions in the areas of cheese, ingredients, beverages, and custom contract manufacturing services. "Better Dairy. Better World.
What this role is all about:
We are looking for a Production Operator II to join our 2nd and 3rd shift team in La Crosse, WI.
The Production Operator II performs all tasks involved in the production of Agropur Ingredients#39; products; ensuring safe and efficient production by following standard work methods and practices. This position frequently handles bags of product between 1-20 lbs. and occasionally handle bags of product between 21-60 lbs.
- Read ingredients and count how many bags are on a pallet.
- Place scoops in cans/jars/buckets and place lids on cans/jars/buckets.
- Stack bags/cans of product as it comes off the various production lines.
- Seal bags/cans of product as it comes off the various production lines.
- Bag product as it comes off the various production lines.
- Dump bags of product into appropriate equipment on the various production lines.
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- No experience required; in-house training provided
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous work experience in a food safety/manufacturing environment preferred
What we offer you:
- Agropur offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus#39; and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvement