Production Operator- Dry Blends
This is a full time, hourly position- 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Retrieve set-up pallet and deliver to batching rooms
- Ensure that all ingredients are present and in the correct quantities
- Operate blenders in accordance with SOP’s or management guidance/instructions
- Responsible for ancillary equipment within a manufacturing environment (sieves, batching systems, etc.)
- Set up and break down the equipment and make necessary adjustments
- Use SAP, CMS, and MWS transactions needed for blending
- Accurately document all work to ensure lot traceability, HACCP checks, etc.
- Work in compliance with all GMP, OSHA, food safety and internal safety guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to collaborate in a team
- Experience driving a fork lift and working in a manufacturing environment
- Able to lift 50lbs on a continuous basis throughout an 8 hour shift
- Wear a respirator
- Able to stand, walk, lift, reach and bend throughout an 8 hour shift
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.