Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
The Machine Operator runs one of several different machines in the bakery. The Operator understands how the machine operates to make adjustments, request service, and efficiently produce quality product.
- 50% Operate machine
- 15% Check weights of product
- 10% Make adjustments as needed on machine
- 10% Assist with changeover
- 5% Clean-up work area
- 5% Document machine related data
- 5% Remove product not up to specifications
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- GED or high school diploma
- Previous food experience helpful
- Basic math skills
- Problem solve and troubleshooting
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Work as a team
- Outstanding attendance/reliability
- Safe work habits
- Frequent bending, reaching, twisting, turning, and climbing
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Occasionally climbing ladders
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.