Our client is currently seeking a Production Manager to join their team in near San Pablo, CA
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Will supervise the production floor to ensure on-time production and/or delivery.
• Will Train employees and supervisors to produce above efficiency.
• Responsible for evaluating and maintaining quality standards.
• Responsible for enforcing safe work practices and good sanitation/housekeeping procedures
• Responsible for keeping machines running and working efficiently while reporting and repairs that need to be completed.
• Responsible for recommending any improvement in methods and equipment.
• Bachelor's (BS/BA) degree is required
• Must be open to 1st shift
• Must have 5+ years of experience managing supervisors in a manufacturing facility
• Experience with capital projects or new installation helpful
• Bilingual a plus, but not required
• Strong Union experience highly preferred
• Strong Kaizen/LEAN manufacturing experience
Awesome benefits, bonus, and relo offered to those needing to move closer!
Send resume to email@example.com