Position: Production Manager – Food and Beverage
Location: Orlando, FL
International company in the Food / Beverage industry is recruiting a Production Manager for their Orlando, FL manufacturing location.
For this position, the hiring company is looking for someone with 3 to 5 years of production leadership within manufacturing (food/beverage or equivalent) environments. Must have solid job tenure and transition.
They will report to the plant manager and work with the Quality, Maintenance and Inventory/Supply Chain Managers.
This is an excellent opportunity with great growth potential.
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the production facility through department supervisors and support staff.
- Work with Quality / Maintenance Managers to ensure a stable and safe work environment.
- Work with the Inventory Manager on materials and logistics needs.
- Ensure production staff enforces company policies and procedures.
- Assist in ensuring plant-wide safety and security rules are followed
- Ensure customer satisfaction through corrective and preventive actions.
- Work with applications for continuous product quality improvements.
- Ensure plant sanitation and quality standards are consistent with federal, state, local, and company requirements.
- Develop departmental budgets.
- Manage assets and ensure inventory accuracy.
- Hire, train, monitor, discipline, evaluate, and develop employees
- Ensure adherence to applicable quality & manufacturing standards, & GMPs
- 3 – 5 years of related management experience in food & bev processing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of employees in the organization.
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Maintenance, Transportation, Packaging and Safety,
- Experience and understanding of OSHA / Quality policies, procedures and issues
- Must be well organized, results oriented, & have effective problem solving ability
- Must possess strong leadership & team building skills