- 1 year on the job training by other maintenance mechanics
- 7 - 10 years experience in the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of plant production machinery
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand and use hands to handle or feel raw material.
- Regular exposure to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme cold or hot temperature.
- The job candidate must be dependable, detail-oriented, able to follow directions, able to work under minimal supervision
- The candidate must be willing to work weekends and overtime hours.
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.