Production Lead Operator
Mountain Lake, MN
Our food manufacturing client is looking for a Production Lead Operator to work the night shift in Mountain Lake, MN. This Operator will oversee and report on assigned department, employee functions, labor shortages and fill in for call-ins as needed.
- Monitor, track and report plant CIPs and Sanitation logs to ensure equipment and plant operates effectively.
- Inform management with any information the impacts the facility.
- Communicate/control emergency situations with shift personnel.
- Perform cross-training of plant personnel and perform employee evaluations.
- Coordinate with other plant departments to identify and solve problems, improving plant productivity.
- Maintain awareness of new technology that will improve plant performance.
- Aids with the implementation and the consistent enforcement of work rules, policies, protocols, specifications and requirements.
- High School Degree required.
- 2+ years of machining operations experience.
- Food production experience.
- Licensed forklift operator or willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with leadership abilities.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Food production, lead operator, night shift, plant, technology, specifications, equipment