Our factory in Crete, NE is one of the largest wet pet food manufacturing facilities in the U.S. as a mass producer of over one thousand tons of pet food per day, including brands like Alpo, Nestl Purina ONE, Pro Plan, Friskies and Nestl Purina Veterinary Diets brands. With the city of Lincoln just 25 miles from the factory, many of our associates find convenience in larger-city living in Lincoln and embrace the short commute to the quainter city of Crete.
Were a safety first culture driven by a zero defect and zero waste mentality set out to enrich the lives of pets everywhere. As a leading pet food manufacturer, we carry on the legacy of our Founder who led us to reshape the larger pet care category. We dare to Stand Taller and make every day better.
As the Production Data Coordinator, you will work closely with Production and Materials Handling teams within the factory to support the collection, entry and reporting of manufacturing and inventory management functions. This position directly impacts costing, materials requirements planning and GI performance reporting. This position will be scheduled for (4:00 pm - midnight) Monday through Friday with rotating weekend coverage).
- Enters & Validates Materials Requirements Production planning data.
- Manages Inventory cycle count process.
- Maintains Raw and packaging materials warehouse bin configuration data.
- Investigate plant floor process errors to determine root causes using SAP transactional history.
- Performs variance analysis and resolution.
- Performs balance reconciliation between warehouse and inventory management systems.
- Supports Materials Handlers with any assistance with any system errors and manages material and production transactions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years materials accounting or production systems experience in a manufacturing, production, warehouse, military or related environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestl Purina home.
The Nestl Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at accommodations purina.nestle.com to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.