JOB TITLE:Production Associates - Temporary
REPORTS TO:Plant Manager
STARTING PAY RATE:$17.84/ Hour
This plant produces high-quality butter, butter blends, condensed skim milk and organic condensed whey for national and international customers. While today it is a modern balancing facility, the plant dates back to 1914.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Holiday and weekend work is required as needed.
- Prior experience in the dairy, butter or cheese industry is preferred. Prior manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP s, OSHA and loss control programs is highly desirable.
- Candidates are required to have obtained a high school diploma or GED
- Able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures.
- Participation in a team environment safely.
- Strong computer, communication and teamwork skills.
- Detail oriented, be quality minded.
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds frequently.
If you choose to distinguish yourself with a Foremost Farms career, you will not only discover our values, you'll enjoy a competitive wage, a great work environment, and much more.
It is the policy of Foremost Farms USA to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Foremost Farms USA, headquartered in Baraboo, Wis.,is a world-class supplier of cheese, dairy products, and ingredients to national and international markets. As a dairy cooperative, we are owned by the 1,100 dairy farmers who supply our high-quality milk. Our flexible, diverse plant network allows us to manufacture products and ingredients that are most in-demand and provide a strong, secure market for our member-owners milk.
We re looking for employees who challenge the status quo, innovate and aim for excellence. Because we re working to be the world s best to Be Foremost we ll bring out the best in you.
Are you ready to Be Foremost?
Please apply at: www.foremostfarms.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Successful completion of pre-employment testing is required, which could include a drug test, physical, audiogram, background check, education check and credit check.