PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE - NIGHT SHIFT
SUGAR BOWL BAKERY PRODUCTION JOBS - Every bite is just Right !!
Join us at Sugar Bowl Bakery, one of Northern California's largest family-owned and operated bakeries. With over 100,000 square feet of state-of-the art production facilities, we operate 7 days a week and service national warehouse clubs, major supermarket chains, distributors and retailers. We are one of the Bay Area's Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies and have been named Bakery of the Year numerous times.
Our growth has created immediate needs for the following positions:
- Heavy Lifters
- Material Handlers
- Machine Operators
- QA Technicians
- Sanitation Associates
- Warehouse Associates (Forklift Certified)
Perform duties as described by various job positions
- Must be timely to work
- Must Listen to detail and follow instruction
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment and get along with others
- Must be able to learn quickly and be able to adapt to changes required by the position
- Must be able to read and understand numerals.
Able to work flexible shift (as needed).
- Must Follow company's GMP and policies
Report to shift lead any suspicious product or conditions.
Report to shift lead any safety issues viewed beyond your working area, etc; standing water, ingredient spilled or leaking.
Minimum Language Requirements
Must be able to speak and write Basic English. Additional language skills preferred.
Minimum Physical Requirements
Must be able to lift 30 - 50 pounds. Must be able to work entire shift on feet
Direct Reports: Line Lead & Shift Lead
We offer competitive benefits:
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Excellent atmosphere
- Growth & learning opportunities
- Work at State-of-the-art Technology facilities
employment type: full-time
compensation: $16 - $19 HR
HIRING NOW !! DAY SHIFTS, SWING SHIFTS and GRAVE SHIFTS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16 - $19 HR Doe