Recipe for Success
Don Pancho was founded in 1979 by the Puentes family so that they could offer customers the delicious, authentic Mexican foods the family loved. That authentic flavor has propelled Don Pancho from a small tortilla company to the innovative, industry-leading purveyor of a wide range of traditional and on-trend Mexican food products that we#39;re proud to be today.
Provides administrative and clerical support to the production department.
- Answers telephones, directs calls and takes messages.
- Completes daily reports for supervisors and management.
- Assists in conducting payroll activities.
- Maintains employee work schedules.
- Enters data for the production department.
- Sorts, files, and scans documents.
- Maintains an accurate inventory of office supplies.
- Assists in planning and preparing production events.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
- 1+ years#39; experience in an office environment is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalents is required.
- Basic PC skills are required.
- English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
- Working Conditions
- Office, production, and warehouse environments.
- Occasionally lift packages up to 20 pounds.
- The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25F to 110F.
- Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
- Great Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser#39;s offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!