- Production & Material Handler Position Available!*
Come join our family…the ##1 brand of pickles, peppers, and relishes!
Mt. Olive Pickle Company offers a competitive salary and benefit package and continues to strive to be the Employer of Choice within the community.
For a limited time offering up to $1,000 in bonuses!
COVID-19 considerations: Please refer to our website at www.mtolivepickles.com for detailed information on Mt. Olive Pickle Company’s Response to COVID-19
We have a Production & Material Handler I Position available on night shift. The Ideal Candidate would be required to safely operate forklift in the performance of assigned warehousing duties. High school plus additional training preferred. Math skills include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions. Ability to speak, read and write in English needed for job tasks. Certified forklift operator.
- Operates forklift to safely load and unload containers at the production warehouse. Must always operate forklift at a reasonable and prudent speed, watching closely for pedestrians or other motorized vehicles.
- Counts and reports to Supervisor the finished goods packed on the previous shifts. Receives instructions from Supervisor with regard to designated warehouse where goods should be shipped. Stages finished goods for loading. Operates forklift to load finished goods onto truck.
- Completes pre-operational checklist each day before operating lift. Reports all forklift damage or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Maintains and reports accurately data for all merchandise movement.
- Restack damaged pallets of finish goods.
- Responsible for warehouse sanitation which includes but is not limited to cleaning floors, trailers, debris around loading docks and the exterior areas of the warehouse.
- Follows safety rules and company policies.
- Must have a valid NC driver’s license and good driving record.
- Participates in training, employee meetings, committees, project teams, and must attend weekly safety meetings.
- Receives written or verbal instructions from supervisor on above tasks and performs other work as directed by supervisor.
Mt. Olive Pickle Co., Inc. is an Affirmative Action /Equal Employment Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabilities.