Location: East Lansing, MI
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Product Manager working in their Foodservice division in their beautiful East Lansing, MI location. They have been setting the Industry Standard of Excellence for more than 60 years with their everyday products that people love!
Join their newly created Business Teams and help them foster stronger cross-functional collaboration to yield better business plans, decision-making, and results.
As a Product Line Manager, you will:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of products, and plan and drive growth through revenue and profit-building blocks
- Assist the Director/VP to develop and implement multi-year and annual strategies for assigned product lines
- Collaborate with Director/VP and Commercial Finance to create annual financial goals and budgets including revenue, gross margin, COGS, price, and portfolio mix aligned to strategic priorities
- Support Director/VP in developing and implementing pricing strategy and make/recommend pricing decisions at or below an authorized revenue level
- Assist and potentially lead cross-functional efforts to discover and execute cost-reduction initiatives
- Lead all aspects of product life-cycle management
- Identify, champion and commercialize new product development and innovation projects
- In collaboration with Director/VP, partner with Sales to drive relationships with key customers and provide direction on product line focus areas to maximize sales and profitability
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on brand strategy, brand standards, channel marketing messaging, and brand activation
- Work closely with Sales and Supply Chain Management on demand planning and forecasting
From their beginnings in the 1960s, they have vast corporate headquarters and now offer employees an onsite café and fitness center, recycling facilities, mile-long wellness walkway between buildings, and more. For those who would need to consider relocation for this opportunity, they offer a generous relocation program to help take the stress out of moving.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- 2 years of experience supporting decision making in marketing, product management or general business role
- 2 years of supervisory experience with strong leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of and experience working with financial concepts such as ROI, net present value, and other related analysis methods
- Ability to blend creative problem solving with data-driven, analytical, financial and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems with data, assumptions, and judgment using best practices and analysis to formulate solutions
- Proven ability to drive change influencing all levels, streamlining processes, integrating pieces of information gathered from multiple sources
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time domestically; International position may require international travel
- SAP experience
- Experience in the foodservice packaging or consumer packaged goods industries
Generous compensation and full benefits package including relocation and tuition assistance. Strong career oriented company with top culture, training, team, and portfolios!
Immediate interviews and hire! Please send qualified resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com