Youwill work hands-on as the technical lead with our Pilot Plants and Factories,and Manufacturing facilities to deliver on the Innovation & Renovation(I&R) business objectives, and optimization/improvement projects.
Youwill represent our Product Development function (Technical Application Group,\u201cTAG\u201d) as the subject matter expert for product/packaging/process to help tobuild consumer insights. You will be the face of our products incross-functional settings with commercial teams like Marketing, Sales, Finance,and transfer knowledge to/with our factories. In this role, you will collaborateinternally and externally to build relationships to continuously improvetechnical capability in the organization, and in your personal development.
Doyou like to travel? You will travel to factories that you partner with,(potentially) supporting Sales visits to key retailers to present out on newinnovation partnerships with retailers.
Our business is focused onspeed, agility, courage, and collaboration. We are in the midst of a cultureshift where we are consumer obsessed and see our consumers as our True North.Come be part of our team and win in the market.
Experiences you will gain:
- Driving Innovation and Renovation strategy. You will roll up your sleeves on product development,travel to factories to manage trials, collaborating with a variety of factoryemployees to influence without authority (on the leadership team and on factorylines). This is your chance to flex your creative muscles on the benchtop tobring food/recipe concepts to life.
- We want to leverage your love of food and incorporate marketplacetrends into our product portfolio.
- You even have the chance to be a rockstar driving costsavings to remove things that do not add value to our consumers in our systems,processes, etc.
Improving/optimizingcurrent and/or socializing new product, packaging, and processes within ourfactories and external co-manufacturers. You will work side-by-side with our commercial Marketers, T&Pcross-functionals in other departments, and even raw and pack suppliers to optimizeor even develop, industrialize, and launch new products, quality improvements,compliance and productivity cost savings initiatives.
- Being a good corporate citizen protecting ourconsumers. You will partner with ourRegulatory & Scientific Affairs team, and other cross-functionals, to staycurrent on/apply food laws and regulations affecting our company and products.You are the person who brings it all together with Nestlé requirements:Nutritional Requirement, Sustainability, external standards, and localregulatory framework.
- Upskilling your skillset and being part of ahighly-connected network. We can offeryou Nestlé Day of Service, on-demand learning on our iLearn digitial learningplatform, leadership development (Learning Circles, Lunch N Learn), and physicalspaces on our campuses that give you a moment to de-stress.
- We offer you an environment that enables you to beyour best-self: Huddle Rooms for quick chats, Meditation Rooms, Quiet Rooms,and snacks all day in the building hubs!
- Perks\u2026 401(k) with employer matching, Partental Leave (andInfant Nutrition Coupons), Healthy Rewards (personalized nutrional counseling),tuition reimbursement, Scholarship Program, Flex and Summer Hours (corporatecampuses).
- For the shoppers out there, we offer you Perks atWork, company store discounts on our delicious products, and Real Recognition(where you can use points to travel, buy luxury goods, etc.).
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- A BS or MS degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Science, Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- Position requires approximately 20-50% travel.
- Prefer minimum 3 years of product/packaging/process development experience in CPG or related field of work in factory environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high performing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Strong communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral and written
- Highly motivated, critical thinker, goal oriented and easily adapts to change
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Power Point, Word, Project
- Preferred: SAP and CAPE Palletization Program
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.