Our client is currently seeking a Product Development Engineer (Sr) to join their team!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop, evaluate, and modify new product designs in support of customer and product requirements.
• Use technical knowledge to meet product specifications, safety compliance, design targets.
• Perform DFMEAs, EHS testing, protype trials etc.
• Lead and mentor a team of 7 engineers.
• Ability to hit deadlines and manage design cycles.
• Collaborate heavily with Marketing, Sales, and Product Merchandising.
• Comply with NPD tollgate process.
• B.S. Engineering degree in Mechanical, Textile, Industrial or similar
• 7 years' experience as a Product or Process Engineer
• Ability to lead a team under pressure
• Heavy background in design validation
• Ability to work harmoniously with cross-functional groups
• Experience documenting design specs
• Strong 6-Sigma understanding, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen Events
Awesome benefits, bonus, and relo offered to those needing to move closer!
Send resume to email@example.com