Our client is currently seeking a Production Manager to join their team in near San Pablo, CA
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Assist in the design of new products by researching materials, developing formulations to meet customer requirements, and product improvement.
• Conduct patent investigations.
• Prepare experimental designs and conduct laboratory-scale testing.
• Product troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and recommendation of countermeasures related to product design and formulation.
• Deliver presentations to management on project results and product recommendations.
• Work with Purchasing, Technical Support (QA), Sales, and Manufacturing Engineers to accomplish company vision.
• Bachelor's degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, or related technical discipline.
• 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing or laboratory environment (can include strong internship or co-op experience).
• Must have experience with hands-on lab work.
• Chemical Engineering research experience.
• Strong math and data analysis skills.
• Thermal Media or related industry experience (paper, silicone, or adhesive applications) or any work involving thermal label applications highly preferred.
• The ability to work closely in a team environment.
• Positive mental attitude!
Awesome benefits and relo offered to drive-in candidates needing to move closer!
Send resume to email@example.com