Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas#39; English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann#39;s or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world#39;s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Responsible for support and assistance for the Maintenance team at bakery. Position requires ability to be self-directed, maintain an organized and proactive approach to tasks and adherence to daily and weekly deadlines.
- Maintains the MRO supply inventories and procurement
- Manages spending on parts supplies and services to spending levels determined by the Manager Plant Engineering and Plant Accountant
- Reviews and approves all invoices for the Maintenance department
- Supports Manager Plant Engineering to control spending on Capital projects
- Assists with quotations, issues purchase orders, tracks payments on all projects through an Access database
- Assists maintenance staff with finding parts, equipment, resources, and ordering data
- Ensures the parts storage areas are kept in an organized and clean fashion
- Assists/supports all departments with ordering supplies, services and equipment
- Manages tracking and disposal of environmental waste
- Assists with outside service scheduling.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- In the Clerk Inventory Control#39;s absence the following associates would fulfill theCIC#39;s responsibilities, in the following order:
- The Manager Plant Engineering
- The Assistant Manager Plant Engineering
- The Supervisor Maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 year college degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and computer skills with working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint required Reasonable accommodation may be made for those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job. .
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100% renewable electrical energy since July 2019, with energy created through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement with Invenergy
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year in 2018 and 2019 for superior leadership, innovation and commitment to environmental protection through energy efficiency
- We have 14 ENERGY STAR Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste from landfill
- 360 of our company-owned vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane, compressed natural gas, and electric
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.