"People are our most important asset"
Monogram is a success story. We continue to expand, increase our production, and increase our quality. Always giving the best to our customers, reaching more American homes than ever with delicious value-added food products, and consistently offering career opportunities to those who want to succeed in our communities. This is why we want you to join our team.
Monogram Foods is a privately held manufacturer and marketer of precooked bacon, corn dogs, beef & bacon jerky, hot dogs, sausages, gourmet foods, and frozen appetizers. With the Company#39;s Support Center in Memphis, TN, Monogram operates 8 processing plants employing over 3000 team members. A fast-growing organization, Monogram Foods was recently recognized as a great place to work by the Memphis Business Journal. Monogram Foods has also been recognized on INC Magazine#39;s annual list of America#39;s fastest-growing private companies for eight consecutive years.
The Process Technician reports to the T&D manager within the plant org structure. Position is responsible for executing the job-certification training schedule, researching, validating, documenting and performing task-specific training with plant operators. Position also is an integral team player in plant/line problem-solving efforts. This position will be focused primarily on 2 nd and 3 rd shifts.
- Identifies & evaluates processes & positions for determining training needs and efforts.
- Researches known job task procedures through SOPs, MOPs and other documentation as a starting point to ascertain proper procedures for specific process tasks if known.
- Modifies/writes SOP/MOP documentation as necessary to capture viable best-deployed procedures based on observation, evaluation, operator inputs and/or other required functional expertise.
- Works to develop training matrices with Training manager that give priority to selected positions, process tasks for planning training and certification efforts.
- Writes Job Instructional Breakdowns (JIBDs) based on the training matrices for specific job/process tasks.
- Partners with subject-matter experts (SMEs) to deliver training through the use of written JIBDs and supporting audio-visuals. Serves as certifying authority for all targeted employees being trained in specific job/process tasks.
- Works with supervisors, leads, others to ensure that follow-on audits of correct procedural alignment occurs at scheduled intervals post-certification.
- Maintains database of SOPs, MOPs, POGs, JIBDs, other documentation as well as audit schedules for post-training procedural compliance.
- Partners with line/process huddle leaders to ID and collaborate in problem analysis and solving.
- Assists in evaluating changes to methods, procedures that emanate from CI or problem-solving efforts and ensures appropriate changes to SOPs, MOPs, JOBDs and required follow-on training of employees.
- Works to standardize with leaders how the plant trains and develops employees in process procedures.
The Ideal Candidate will have the Following Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelor#39;s degree in a business, science or engineering field. Equivalent experience in manufacturing will be considered in the absence of formal education.
- Math skills including basics (add, subtract, multiply, divide) and also calculating percent#39;s, ratios, charting, graphing of informational data.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to author detailed process procedural documentation.
- Training experience in teaching job-task skills in a business environment.
- Computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email, eFile management.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills.