• 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
• An experienced operations leader with a track record of accomplishment.
• Results oriented individual embracing of change and demonstrating strong change leadership skills.
• Possessing good interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Strategic thinker capable of addressing broader business issues while championing manufacturing solutions.
• Exposure to a broad range of manufacturing processes and locations.
• Well organized, self-starter capable of working across an organization to accomplish desired objectives.
• Experience in project management skills.
• MS office suite proficiency (Word, Excel, and Outlook proficiency min. requirement)
Work is generally performed within a business professional office environment, with standard office equipment available. Will be required to perform work in a manufacturing environment as well.
While work performed within a manufacturing environment subjected to extreme temperatures of cold and warm along with wearing the proper PPE.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 50 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.