City Brewing Company, a leading manufacturer in the beverage industry, has an immediate opening for a Process Maintenance Supervisor. Under the direction of Management, this position is responsible for evaluating new and existing processes, developing preventive maintenance plans for equipment reliability, contributing to continuous improvement projects throughout the facility, and providing daily communication and direction to mechanics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Writing preventive maintenance procedures based on manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Performing job site inspections as part of GMP (good manufacturing practices).
- Taking ownership of reliability projects from start to finish.
- Develop, improve, and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Direct and coordinate activities of mechanics engaged in repair, maintenance, rebuild, lubrication, and installation of machines, tools and equipment. Responsibility for identifying training opportunities to encourage skills development. Employee coaching and discipline.
- Enforce OSHA, Company and Department safety and GMP policies and regulations.
- Communicate cross departmentally to coordinate plant-wide work.
- Participate in improvement of manufacturing methods of production. May include the selection, specification or design/redesign of equipment or methods to achieve the stated objective.
- Interface with vendors and customers as needed
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field, completed State Apprenticeship, or combination of relevant coursework and hands-on experience including supervisory responsibilities.
- Manufacturing experiencing totalling 4-8 years desirable, emphasis on process maintenance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under continuously changing business priorities.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Position calls for self-motivated, self-directed person with broad general knowledge.
City Brewing Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package that includes: Health, Life, Dental and Long Term Disability Insurance; Section 125; 401(k); and more. If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume, including salary requirements.