The Process Improvement Administrator Specialist is the administrator for process improvements in the unit. The job holder works on a level comparable with other unit administrators to generate recommendations for process improvements, oversee the execution of changes and monitor the sustainability of any process changes.
- Generate process improvements that results in improved customer ratings, quality scores and opinion survey ratings along with reduced operating costs. Improvement efforts should positively affect all critical measures of the overall unit success.
- Sets unit-wide standards for production and ensure the collection, reporting and analyses of data related to productivity improvements in the unit.
- Provides hands-on facilitative support and technical expertise to lead team-based collaborative efforts to identify opportunities for process improvement, generate proposals, make recommendations, execute approved changes and monitor the sustainability.
- Works collaboratively with Operations, General Management, and Procurement to develop and execute plans for process improvement.
- In addition to direct process improvements, support a culture in the unit that clearly identifies accountabilities for positions, promotes effective problem solving, recognizing employee gains and achievements and involves two-way communication with employees.
- Implement with support from HR team a unit-wide training program on communications, problem solving including root cause analysis, process improvement theory, 2-way communication and accountability.
- Minimum two years’ experience
- In-depth knowledge of airline catering operations.
- Excellent communications, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Successful track record in developing and mentoring employees, working in a matrix environment, and leading collaborative, cross-functional initiatives.
- Additional education or training related to business management preferred.