\u201cThere\u2019s more to life at Nestlé\u201d
We are more than the brands you love. We are the world\u2019s leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Nestlé is committed to enhancing people\u2019s lives, everywhere, every day.
Nestlé Development Center Marysville is one of the longest-standing R&D centers in Nestlé\u2019s worldwide network. Here, we provide technical development expertise for beverage products. Whether it is in terms of convenience, health or pleasure, we are committed to creating trustworthy products and processes that improve the quality of consumers\u2019 lives.
Work here, and you\u2019ll get variety. We\u2019re located in the Columbus Region, where you can experience a vibrant city, charming neighborhoods, and serene country sides. The Columbus Region has a reputation as the
- ##1 Opportunity City,
- One of the Seven Smartest Cities in the world,
- Fastest growing Midwestern city, and
- 15th largest city in the U.S.
- \u201cWe make a difference with our passion for coffees\u201d
Lead product development activities that deliver innovative and competitive products/processes/systems in response to business needs.
- Innovation / Renovation pipe-line: Develops Coffee products in a timely manner, using innovative ingredients / processes with ideas generated from consumer insight. Manage bench and pilot plant trials through factory scale-up. Products to comply with Nestle corporate guidelines as well as agreed upon timelines. Document all product development activities in accordance with Nestle principles.
- Project Management: Manage and document small to medium size projects, or product development stream in large projects, in accordance with the Nestlé guidelines.
- People and Know-how: Communicate findings effectively with stakeholders and partners. Work in project teams within R&D, Application Groups, Markets, Factories (Nestle & Co-man) and Business Units. Participate in training for Application Groups, including presenting in Coffee Product Development workshops, serve as technical resource to colleagues in developed expertise areas..
- Technical/Scientific: Ensure intellectual asset management practices are applied (Freedom to Operate, Prior Art, Protection Strategy, etc). Comply with Nestlé Integrated Management System and NQMS, knowledge management principles, and all other company policies and procedures. Continue to expand and share knowledge in scientific field and business aspects of the beverage industry. Leverage the learnings from relevant training courses and apply knowledge to different business problems.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
- Bachelor\u2019s Degree in Food Science/Food Technology, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is required; MS or PhD preferred
- Minimum 5 years in food & beverage industry, Pharmaceutical or Process industries
- Previous professional experience across food / beverage formulation & processing
- Solid knowledge in scientific / technical field
- Beverage or Food product formulation experience
- Competent in all areas of the trial management process
- Strong understanding of project management in R&D and basic project management skills
- Understanding of consumer insight and research methodologies, Finance, and Marketing
- Understanding of the global Innovation & Renovation process and Nestlé R&D Strategy
- Demonstrate continuous improvement mindset & commitment\t
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.