Who is KIK ?
KIK creates products and brands that people trust to care for themselves, their families, and their homes. KIK offers leading brands and high-quality products that care for the everyday need of the consumers. KIK is committed to a culture of performance where collaboration, agility, and responsiveness are the cornerstones of success.
KIK Personal Care is a market leading North American product developer, formulator and manufacturing partner for personal care and prestige beauty products serving global CPG companies and fast-growing asset-light brand owners. Our capabilities include a broad range of packaging formats in multiple product categories (including hair, skin, bath and beauty, oral care, sun care and OTC). We have an extensive footprint of 8 manufacturing sites across the U.S. and Canada with a rigorous focus on quality. The products we make are distributed by our customers globally across all retail channels including mass, food, drug, specialty, wholesale, hospitality and prestige (professional salons, spas, beauty specialty and department stores). Our goal is to always delight our customers and consumers with innovative high quality products and exceptional service.
The Pricing Analyst contributes to KIK Personal Care#39;s success via managing the pricing and quotation process.
Essential Job Functions
- Ongoing profitability monitoring of new and existing products
- Assist with costs variance analysis
- Conduct price maintenance on assigned customers to reflect material cost and fee changes
- Calculate Purchase Price Variances for assigned accounts
- Responsible for preparing reports including tracking key trends and reconciliations on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Pro-actively ensure CRM/Customer team requirements are maintained including timing, integrity and accuracy of quarterly pricing and quotes
- Liaising with Customer Relationship Teams, Operations, Procurement and Finance to source and validate Raw and Packaging costs, line speeds and labor and with this information construct customer cost sheet and profitability analysis with recommendations of fees to management
- Translate large complex data analysis into summary formats with observations, conclusions and recommendations. Track results of initiatives and determine effectiveness
- Post product launch analysis, performance tracking and recommendations
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Analyze and make recommendations on scenario results
- Bachelor#39;s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- CPA designation or working towards CPA designation is preferred
- JDE World knowledge an asset
- Financial modeling
- Advanced excel skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience manipulating data within a large database system
- Pricing experience would be nice to have
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.