The purpose of this temporary part-time position is to conduct prescreen testing for all employees and visitors entering the facility during their assigned shift. Follow procedures when out-of-normal testing results are presented. Document and report according to the trained procedure. Clean and sanitize entry and work area. Hand out personal protection equipment (PPE) as required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use DFA provided equipment to setup and maintain sanitary employee health screening station
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment while at screening station
- Measure employee temperatures prior to their shift according to screening procedures
- Measure visitor temperatures and review health checklist upon entrance into the facility
- Provide instructions to employees who have fever and will be sent home sick
- Sanitize and disinfect all thermometers and surfaces at screening station and dispose of all waste appropriately
- Hand out PPE to visitors and employees as needed related to reducing the spread of COVID-19
- Clean and sanitize work area at the end of each assigned shift
- Document and report out of range test results or answers
- Maintain safe working conditions for employees and compliance with all state and federal regulations regarding health and safety issues
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.