Follow all UEP (United Egg Producers) Animal Welfare Program guidelines.
No prior experience or training.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Licenses, certificates, and registrations required:
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Specific skills and abilities required that are not included in other sections:
- Free of any breathing or asthmatic conditions, dusty and aromatic conditions prevail.
- Self motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Able to work independently.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written and keeping open lines of communication with supervisor and co-workers in the waste removal and production departments.
- Good mechanical knowledge for Preventative Maintenance.
- Ability to communicate in English