- Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the city that rocks.
- When you partner Nestlé USA and the city of Cleveland, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
- Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area was ranked as one of the most affordable cities in the US by Forbes Magazine? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock!
- At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world#39;s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it#39;s about enriching you.
The PMO manager will lead and coach direct reports to ensure the efficient and effective execution of the Innovation & Renovation (I&R) portfolio of projects. Collaborate as a thought leader with cross-functional leadership teams to ensure the portfolio is prioritized and will deliver against the business strategy and financial objectives.
- Leverages the performance and talent processes to develop leadership skills and capabilities of direct reports
- Regularly provides feedback on performance to direct reports
- Prioritizes and assigns project management resources for I&R initiatives
I&R Process Champion
- Fosters a consumer centric innovation mindset, balancing process adherence with agility and speed to market
- Overall accountability for the development and continuous improvement of the I&R process (including stage gates)
- Ensures training and coaching of cross functions on the process and their key activities to ensure one common way of working
- Leads a network of cross functional, subject matter experts supporting the I&R process
- Defines and maintains project management standards for the Nestle USA businesses in adherence to the Nestle global standard
- Leads and directs the disciplined governance and planning of all I&R initiatives to deliver on organizational objectives and strategies
- Leads and facilitates the decision making process with cross-functional leaders on portfolio, prioritization, and resourcing of I&R initiatives
- Establishes and tracks I&R KPI#39;s, including status/health of the portfolio, providing visibility and insight to organization on how to improve results
- Manages and provides escalations between leadership and project teams identifying opportunities for synergy in the portfolio with regards to project knowledge, resourcing and platforms
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor#39;s Degree in Science, Engineering, Economics, Business, or equivalent work experience
Experience working across multiple disciplines within the organization
PMP certification a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
- Minimum 10 years working across multiple disciplines: New product development stage-gate process, business portfolio assessment, business modeling & forecasting, or R&D innovation strategy, preferred
- People management and development experience highly preferred
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven ability to coach & develop multiple direct reports
- Demonstrated courage to give and receive constructive feedback to/from peers and other functional leaders
- Highly developed collaboration skills - relationship building, organizational savvy and organizational change
- Highly developed facilitation skills - specifically facilitating decision making - ability to challenge leadership teams on their decisions and decision making process to drive to business results and efficient resources utilization
- Possess the insight to develop and modify processes that support portfolio planning and functional objectives
- Ability to communicate, manage and resolve escalations with key stakeholders
- Highly developed project management skills