Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board a Plant Supervisor in the Oakland area. They are looking for someone to coordinate various manufacturing functions and take ownership of the plant and adhere to manufacturing policies and procedures
What we are looking for you to do:
- Ensure adherence to manufacturing policies and procedures
- Provide superior customer service to retail management team by providing a quality product in a timely manner
- Empower plant associates by building strong teams committed to manufacturing a superior product.
- Assigning training and development, coaching and implementing the CBA
- Utilize new ideas or technology and Lean manufacturing principles to maximize efficiency
- Ensure regulatory compliance as appropriate (OSHA, EPA, FDA, USDA, HACCP)
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years production management experience in a food manufacturing environment required.
- Education in food science, engineering or related similar experience preferred
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.