Love your job!
Live in an area famed for its high quality of life and low cost of living!
Our client is growing and is completely recession proof. (People need to eat, and the foods they eat are usually packaged in some sort of plastics that companies like our client provide).
Excellent salary, benefits, career growth potential, and relocation assistance are all part of the deal.
Due to a promotion and growth, they are is seeking a top notch Plant Manager who will:
- be responsible for directing and leading production operations, labor management and supply chain operations for the company.
- conduct short and long range strategic planning, establishing departmental goals and objectives, creating and meeting meaningful KPIs, mentoring and developing team members; including leading through others, initiating and completing capital projects on schedule and ensuring equipment utilization and optimization.
- Front end, establishing labor team, align w/vision and looking to meet goals of the company
About this position:
- This role has 3-4 peers, 3-4 direct reports, the organization has approximately 600 employees.
- There will be some travel but not much. Huge opportunity for growth! Bonus, Minimum of 20% MIP.
- High speed manufacturing environment. Will touch all lines of business.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven track record of successful accomplishments in a mid-size, high volume, thin walled plastic injection molding manufacturing role is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years leading and managing talent in a mid-size high volume manufacturing operation.
- Previous experience utilizing ERP systems. Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office products.
- ERP Systems, MS Office Products
- Previous plastic injection molding manufacturing is a plus.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Manufacturing Technology preferred
What personality would fit best in our group?
- Excellent interpersonal skills and consultative approach; tactful in dealing with people at all levels.
- Strong sense of urgency, self-motivated and positive.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to actively lead change initiatives.
- Display highest ethical standards