At Johnsonville, our members are responsible for everything! If you#39;re passionate about making a difference, we want you to help make our products, our processes, our communities and each other better. Since 1945, Wisconsin-based Johnsonville has proudly made our products in the U.S.A.! Our family-owned company has grown from a small butcher shop to the No. 1 national sausage brand. We employ 2,000+ members. Johnsonville products are enjoyed in 45 countries and served in 130 sports stadiums throughout the U.S.
Johnsonville Sausage, a strong, growing company, has an opportunity for a results-oriented, innovative facility leader to help Johnsonville become the Best Company in the World. The person in this position will
develop members to identify what performance looks like in the best of all worlds and coach them to develop clarity in their vision. They will create an environment that encourages all members to become process experts who strive to fully develop and utilize their God-given talents and own maximizing the efficiency of their processes in order to deliver HICS to our customers. The Plant Coordinator has the responsibility of coaching all facility activities in the pursuit of superlative performance in member development, safety, food safety/quality, environmental, and cost of goods manufactured.
- Promote a culture of inclusiveness, teamwork and cooperation that allows the Johnsonville Way to thrive and prosper throughout the organization.
- Demonstrate a commitment to superlative performance through reviews and questions of individuals expectations for themselves to encourage personal growth.
- Foster an environment that creates member ownership and uses their God given talents to achieve superlative results in human safety, food safety/quality, financial stewardship, HICS and member development.
- Cultivate, maintain and grow strong relationships with members in order to harness their entrepreneurial spirit, realize their dreams, and grow their talents.
- Coach the facility operation and its members to deliver continually improving results in the areas of human safety, food safety/quality, process productivity and member development.
- Inspires an environment of ownership with members to ensure highest product quality, product specifications, and regulatory requirements are achieved.
- Fosters relationships and works closely with the Fresh Business Unit to grow the businesses required capacity/capabilities and provide superlative products/service.
- Mentors members to own the performance and utilization of all facility functions and cost of goods sold, including costs associated with ingredients, labor, and overheads.
- Ensures that adequate resources are available to develop programs that will foster Johnsonville s goal of zero workplace accidents.
- Ensures compliance with applicable State and Federal governmental regulations (OSHA, FSIS, USDA, EPA, etc.).
- Fosters relationships and creates a positive image and rapport with the outside community in which the facility resides.
- Bachelor s Degree in related field (Business/Food Industry) is required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful experience in various leadership roles. Manufacture of food products preferred.
- A team player and belief in the team concept and its value.
- Commitment to personal growth, as well as the proven ability to develop those around you to higher levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in budgeting, capital planning, capacity planning and continuous improvement processes.
- Ability to lead by example and involve others in the decision-making process.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible by adjusting priorities.
- Demonstrated drive to achieve results and take risks.
- Learning agile with proven track record.
- Proven ability to motivate others and impact change.
- Proven track record of cross-functional project management leadership.
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.