FreshRealm: The Power of Fresh Thinking
As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more - to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country#39;s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful onboarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
Plant Manager at FreshRealm
Responsible for managing a fast paced production plant within FreshRealm#39;s operations team. The Plant Manager ensure maximum efficiency while at all times maintaining the highest standards of quality, legislative, and company specifications. Provides training and motivation to team members, using recognition, positive feedback and other rewards with appropriate discretion in a continuous improvement environment. Follows all health and safety standards and enforces use of PPE.
- A Minimum (5) years experience in a production management role, preferable in a chilled food environment, within a fast paced business.
- Experience working in a fresh food manufacturing environment applying common processes, procedures and equipment. Experience managing in a chilled food manufacturing business preferred.
- 3 years or more experience applying and enforcing routine Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP#39;s) in a food environment is essential.
- Good understanding of all continuous improvement production techniques.
- Knowledge of large-scale business start-up is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability at being a team player.
- Certified and trained in OSHA requirements or expectations, HACCP, SDS, First Aid/CPR, and Food Hygiene
- Ability to motivate others to work routine and monotonous processes and stand for extended periods of time
- Must have a good understanding of English, bilingual (Spanish) speaking skills are helpful
- Ability to work in a cold/ damp environment and stand for extended periods
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.