MO Excelsior Springs
Finance Plant Accounting
Job Posting Title:
Plant Finance Manager
The Plant Finance Manager provides the Plant Manager with the analysis, insights, and financial control support required at every plant. The Plant Finance Manager is a manager level finance position with responsibility for plant finance and analysis needs. This role will be part of the plant leadership team and will have responsibility for ensuring financial reporting needs are met, supporting continuous improvement projects, ensuring accounting transaction accuracy, and performing local SOX controls. The position will report to the Senior Area Finance Manager.
As part of the Supply Chain finance organization, this position is responsible for supporting the financial goals of the plants, division and total THS, assisting with strategic and improvement initiatives, internal and external financial reporting, SG&A reporting, and ERP implementations. This includes, but is not limited to, managing accounting policies and regulations at the plant; coordinating the analysis of financial results and providing insights that identify business opportunities, potential investments and avoiding risks; maintaining consistent and effective baseline reporting and collaborating with Plant Finance Manager colleagues to share findings and develop recommendations for their Plant Manager business partners. The incumbent is also responsible for managing the day to day activities of the plant accounting and finance details and overall responsibility of Corporate SOX Compliance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with plant managers to support the financial goals of the plants, divisions and overall THS.
- Be a key member of the plant leadership team
- Responsible for analyzing and managing financial drivers for plants and division and identifying financial opportunities and risk
- Support financial process and policy improvements aligned to overall TreeHouse initiatives.
- Responsible for successful SOX audit results and financial reporting accuracy for the plant.
- Ability to support reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor#39;s Degree - Finance
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (List all required):
- Ability to contribute to complex financial analyses and recommendations for business leaders
- Ability to support strategic initiatives
- Applies financial analyses to strategic goals to create business opportunities and avoid risks
- Helps solve problems while implementing projects, communicating changes and monitoring progress
- Good organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment meeting deadline with accurate and detailed results
- Ability to learn the business and understand key drivers by analyzing financial data and trends
- Analyst or Subject Matter Expert experience on an operational or finance improvement project
- Manage staff and support teams to complete project and finance operations activities efficiently and accurately
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, for effective interaction with finance and operations teams
- Highly motivated, energetic, hands-on
- Lead and mentor Finance Professionals
- Must exhibit THS core values
Minimum Experience Preferred (Number of years and type): Six to Eight years of finance and managerial experience.
Travel Requirements: 5-10% for site visits and meetings