The Judge Group is seeking a Plant Engineer for our client in the Food Manufacturing industry located in the Green Park, MO area. The qualified individual will have an Engineering degree and 10+ years experience in manufacturing with 5+ years working in a food manufacturing plant.
COMPENSATION: $100,000 plus bonus
LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
MUST HAVE: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Food Engineering, Mechanical, Structural, etc.)
MUST HAVE: 10+ years experience in manufacturing with 5+ years working in a food manufacturing plant
MUST BE: Very hands on. This is not an office job.
- Manage all projects and modifications to the plant
- Correct line operational problems (plant performance, shrink, sanitation, safety, etc)
- Incumbent is responsible for the implementation of all projects and the modification to the physical assets of the Plant.
- Manage all capital projects, coordinate with Controller and Plant Manager
- Oversee reliability projects
- Assists the maintenance team when needed
- Conducts audits
- Equipment, Film Packaging vertical and horizontal, Carton Packaging, Case Packers, Palletizer, GMP/food processing, Project Management, TPM and Lean Manufacturing
- Ensure that food products meet specifications
- Participate in pre-shift meetings
- Participate in OSHA training
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural or Food Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing with 5+ years working in a food manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of High Electro-Mechanical systems, troubleshooting mechanical/electrical equipment, plant wiring, PLC programming, electronic component, material handling systems, pneumatic conveying equipment, processing