Do you have an eye for detail and passion for leadership? Sabra is looking for a Finished Goods Pick Coordinator to ensure that all order selection and product picks meet customer and company standards. Additionally, these professionals must verify that each order is free from error, as well as ensuring that team member behaviors do not result in damaged or compromised product. As part of a broader Finished Goods Warehouse team, the ideal person will must demonstrate the ability to facilitate change management and drive a healthy team culture.
Feel Good Careers Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Makes continuous safety observations and corrects unsafe behaviors in real time
- Creates daily staffing of warehouse job functions, based on Team Member proficiency
- Partners with Warehouse Coordinator to align daily plans and ensure completion of all Outbound appointments
- Makes daily observations on team behaviors related to replenishment and order selection; corrects behaviors in real time
- Partners with Load Auditor on results of pallet audits; conducts root cause analysis of negative trends and offers solutions to improve results
- Partners with Inventory Control on product availability concerns and creates plans to overcome obstacles and minimize appointment disruption
- Drives engagement and healthy team culture among team members and shift coordinators
- Operates a forklift and executes all warehouse job function tasks, including picking product for customer orders
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and will be able to present information in a clear and concise manner
Recipe for Success
- High School Diploma; 2-3 years relevant experience in warehouse, distribution or combination of education and experience
- AA/AS or BA/BS degree in related field of study preferred
- Experience with relevant software applications, knowledge of warehousing, distribution, and inventory
- Previous experience in warehouse, inventory and/or shipping within a warehouse environment preferred.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in SAP systems, functions, and reporting
- Computer literacy (MAC/PC), Excel, Word proficiency, basic understanding of WMS systems, SAP knowledge preferred, ability to work independently and minimal supervision, analytical and problem- solving skills.
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.