The Payroll Specialist will process payroll timely and accurately for our multi-state organization, maintain the time and attendance system to ensure accurate data, and is responsible for labor scheduling. Reporting to the Sr. Total Rewards Specialist, the Payroll Specialist will have a minimum of two years of experience processing multi-state payroll and will be located on-site at our brand-new manufacturing plant in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.
What can you expect?
You will be part of a successful family-run company with core values that is growing internationally faster than ever before. We nurture long-term associate relationships, work-life blend, rich learning environment, and a tangible impact in the company's success.
Are you looking to make a meaningful impact with your work? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a people-person with a passion for payroll processing? Does working in a fast-paced manufacturing plant excite you? If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you! Working at HARIBO inspires childlike happiness through the impactful work, dedication, and passion for our brand. Come join our team, where our associates are our greatest asset!
- Enters, maintains, and processes information in the payroll system accurately and timely, in formation may include Associate s hourly rates, salaries, taxes, benefits, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, garnishments, and other confidential information
- Ensures proper processing of payroll
- Assist with registration and maintenance of local and state tax and unemployment insurance requirements
- Provides internal customer service to Associate s, ensuring payroll related inquiries or issues are resolved in a prompt and Associate focused manner
- Minimum two (2) years of experience processing multi-state payroll
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor s Degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Business Administrations, or related fields
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Word and Excel skills required
- UKG & SAP experience preferred
The Happy World of HARIBO is more than a business; we re family. We always have been, since our founding in 1920. For the last 100 years, while we ve expanded internationally and created over 1,000 confectionery treats, we ve known our talented Associates are behind our greatest successes. That s why we re committed to investing in their growth, development and career opportunities.
At HARIBO, you re empowered to charter your own path with mentoring and support from colleagues throughout the business. We encourage you to try new things, think of possibilities and aim higher all while having fun delivering moments of childlike happiness to our gummi fans in the U.S.
Our core values and focus on long-term success continue to guide the way we do business every day. Our success story is rooted in our teams, and giving them the autonomy, support and freedom to make the best decisions for our consumers, customers and each other.
We give back to the places where we live and work. We listen to our consumers and get excited about innovation. We encourage diverse schools of thought and nurture inclusivity. We work to inspire joy through sweet treats that are fun to share. Want to know more about us? Please visit Haribo.com.
We d love to hear more about you.
HARIBO of America, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment at HARIBO of America, Inc. is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. The Company s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, including protected veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. HARIBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also HARIBO s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
HARIBO is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting people with disabilities and veterans. If you need an accommodation to assist with completing the electronic application, please contact the location for which you are applying and ask to speak with the human resources representative or email careers-us Haribo.com.