Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Follow plant safety and environmental programs and procedures that are in compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Timely computer receipt, location and issuance of repair parts and maintenance of required files while focusing on providing required service for in plant customers.
- To minimize storeroom inventory by working with maintenance to remove "no usage" codes where possible and to ensure adequate supply is provided by maintaining correct minimums and economical order quantities.
- To maximize storeroom space requirement by fully utilizing storage bins, providing proper labeling of parts and providing quarterly inventory of controlled items.
- To maintain accurate setup information on all codes and ensure correct origination format for new control items.
- To provide a "user friendly" storeroom, centralizing parts where possible in a secure, clean and orderly manner.
- To perform other duties as operations require and as directed by the Storeroom Coordinator.
Additionally, the following are required:
- Maintenance aptitude/ background preferred.
- Experience in food or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with a diverse group of people.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and follow-up.
- Ability to use innovative approaches to resolve complex problems.
- Computer skills, including a proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to work with others to identify opportunities.
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Solid multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Experience with a storeroom database or module in a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and with Infor EAM CMMS is preferred.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interface effectively with plant personnel and outside delivery personnel.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be flexible and available to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. This is a 24 x 7 commercial bakery manufacturing operation.
- All applicants must have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift.
- Have the ability to climb onto overhead structures and on top of equipment.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. without assistance frequently.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.