Position at JBS USA Food Company
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim#39;s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
This position will work 8 hour shifts on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Ensure all loads arrive and depart to/from shipper and customer on time.
- Receive en-route check calls for load status, daily and at specific intervals.
- Respond and place phone calls to carriers, will be personable and precise on the phone.
- High phone usage
- Utilize Red Prairie to aide plant locations with carrier needs.
- Work in BluJay to view loads and identify any problem areas.
- Work and learn new business areas as needed to improve carrier on time delivery.
- Responsible for gathering information for sales and plant teams to problem solve.
- Sees all projects through to completion even when outside the scope of the department.
- Communicate the JBS guidelines to appropriate parties.
- Team Player, Assist co-workers, detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Respond to emails on any discrepancies quickly.
- Other duties as needed
- Excellent phone, computer, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, and familiarity with pivot tables and macros is a plus.
- Prior experience in an office setting preferred.
- Motivated team player
- Self-driven to learn and adapt quickly
- Trustworthy, disciplined, ability to work in fast paced environment and focused with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn the process, know the process, and make decisions to mitigate late deliveries quickly.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Base salary range of $16.00 per hour;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.