Part Time Physical Technician
Mrieux NutriSciences is a solutionproviderdedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: "More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world" .
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
We are looking for a Part Time Physical Technician
- Perform physical testing procedures, identifying the specified physical characteristics of a sample, according to client requests and specifications. This includes: Ongoing review of existing soap and detergent related methods and suggest modifications and improvements. Ensure that new methodology is implemented and tested so that all analysis activities are in compliance with quality, safety, and other applicable standards and procedures.
- Communicate with client service personnel any concerns with testing procedures in order to provide information to clients as necessary. Liaison with clients as required, including project updates and budgets, client meetings and protocol discussions
- Provide results and additional information to client according to their time frame and inform client contact of any late or out of spec results as soon as possible. Perform testing, record and analyze data to produce reports to clients
- Read, calculate and record analysis data to produce reports for client. Correct any discrepancies that may occur.
- Work with clients regarding any complaints and investigate possible solutions then communicate any emerging client requirements as needed. Provide technical support, prepare technical proposals and develop project plans to execute consulting work.
- Support corporate quality and continuous improvement process. Support QA retail testing in terms of specification review/development and testing protocols.
- This position has the responsibilities and authority to identify departures from the quality system or test procedures and document such observations in accordance with the prescribed complaint system.
- Perform other related duties as needed
- This position requires the ability to follow specific instructions.
- A general knowledge of laboratory safety procedures and policies is necessary to ensure a safe working environment.
- A general knowledge of the Laboratory Information Management System is required to ensure accurate entry and proper documentation.
- Planning skills are needed to ensure that sample is received properly for future procedures.
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
To apply please click on #39;Apply now#39; button