Part-Time Customer Care Representative
Mrieux NutriSciences is a solutionproviderdedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: "More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world" .
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
We are looking for a Part-Time Customer Care Representative. Your mission will be to:
Be the primary interface for our select customers. This position will ensure select customers are properly set up and welcomed. In this role, the incumbent will respond to customer requests in a timely manner to answer questions and resolve issues. Act as the liaison between Customers and our labs, Technical Sales Managers and other functions as needed. This position will assist in identifying new opportunities with existing customers and ensure new leads are properly routed to the Sales function. Serving the unique needs of each account is critical to Mrieux NutriSciences#39; overall success in growing the business.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service while following Mrieux NutriSciences#39; policies and best practices.
- Build and maintain productive collaborative relationships within the team and across the supported laboratories.
- Responsible for proper execution of the welcoming and on boarding process in a consistent, professional, and timely manner for select accounts. Works with the Customer Care Technicians to ensure proper account setup and responsible for setting up programs and testing information in the laboratory information management system (LIMS) / CRM / ECN /myMXNS and any other system set ups critical to customer management.
- Answer customer phone and e-mail inquiries, identify customer requirements, provide results and additional information that meets or exceeds the customer#39;s expectations.
- Assists in communication/resolution of billing issues
- Contact customers with information regarding test results that will be late or are out-of-specification and document all customer interactions in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Assist in customer complaint handling and investigation of customer complaints in accordance with company Quality policy and SOPs. This position has the responsibilities and authority to identify departures from the quality systems or procedures and document in accordance with SOPs in the global complaint system.
- Ensures that customer information updates are completed via the Customer Care Technicians.
- Field incoming leads and ensure they are transferred to the correct TSM
- Participate in annual training certification to maintain working knowledge of tools required to perform the job; not limited to the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), CRM, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Support corporate quality and proactively participate in continuous improvement initiative in the department.
- Perform other related duties as needed
- One (1) plus years experience in a Customer Service food or beverage industry with a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience will be considered.
- A general knowledge of food testing methods or scientific process obtained from a degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry or direct relevant laboratory experience is essential to provide support to the clients of the company.
- MIncumbent must be able to communicate information related to testing methods and results to clients.
- A general knowledge of LIMS and CRM software systems is recommended to complete data entry and result searches for the client.
- Some exposure to food processing or quality assurance is beneficial in this role.
- General knowledge of personal computer operation is necessary including spreadsheet, word processing and relational database experience.
- Interpersonal skills are required for this position in order to build and maintain relationships within the organization and with external clients.
- Good, verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients and colleagues.
- Multi tasking, prioritization, follow up skills and attention to detail are also required for success in this role.
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
To apply please click on #39;Apply now#39; button