Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Relief Driver will be the primary back up for all distribution runs when the active employee is unavailable. He/She will have various duties within the shipping, receiving and warehouse areas when not driving. He/She will assist in picking orders, unloading and loading trucks, organizing the shipping and receiving floor, taking daily inventories and keeping accurate counts. He/She will neatly and accurately fill out all necessary paperwork and turn it into the proper place. Responsible for area housekeeping and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1) Review pertinent information with the previous shift.
2) Must have CDL Class A Certification
3) Must pass minimum driving skills test
4) Unload trucks and inventory product.
5) Pick orders and load them onto trucks.
6) Organize stacks of product on the shipping floor.
7) Neatly and accurately fill out all necessary documentation (Ex. HACCP – CTS)
8) Maintain a safe neat and clean work area accordance with GMP and Good House Keeping Practices (GMP's)
9) Must adhere to all GMP and Food Safety Policies and Practices
10) Communicate with co-workers and supervisors
11) Follow all JSA guidelines
*Hours are flexible to provide coverage to both AM & PM shipping and transportation areas.
Personal Protective Equipment (JSA's) Trash cans
Stacker Trash Carts
Forklift Powered hand jack
Critical Demands of the Job:
Rarely 1 - 5% (4.5 min. – 25 min)
Occasionally 6 – 33 % (27 min. – 2 hrs.45 min)
Frequently 34 – 66 % (3 hrs. – 5 hrs.)
Continuously 67 – 100 % (5 hrs – 7.5 hrs)
1) Standing and walking --- Continuously
2) Turning body side to side --- Continuously
3) Crouching --- Occasionally
4) Reach or lift 3## to 10## above shoulder level --- Continuously
5) Push/pull force --- Continuously
6) Lifting product weight of 2## - 20## --- Frequently
7) Assume awkward position --- Rarely
8) Forward bending --- Frequently
9) Dumping barrels of 25## - 45## --- Rarely
10) Visualize --- Continuously
1) 8-12 Hour shift. Will receive 2 fifteen-minute breaks and one half hour break. Overtime is required.
2) Environment – Noise levels will be minimal to moderate and temperature will be controlled. Lighting is sufficient. There is a possibility of slippery footing.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.