Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 13 bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
The General Labor, Bakery-Packing is a position that rotates and shares responsibilities.
- Stack cases on pallets according to customer specifications
- Take weight and count of product in box
- Adjust machine as necessary to keep line running
- Return out of specification product to mixing for rework
- Ensure that product is of acceptable quality
- Check to make sure weight and package codes are correct
- Keep work area clean, neat, and organized
- Follow all GMP s
- Fill out appropriate paperwork as need
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- GED or High School diploma
- Ability to lift 20+ pound consistently
- Problem solve and troubleshoot
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment
- Work as part of a team
- Outstanding attendance/reliability
- Safe work habits
- Previous food experience
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions (twisting, pushing, pulling, etc.)
- Must be able to stand on feet for the duration of the shift
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.