Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
Lead the US/C Customer Service & Logistics effort in delivering exceptional order delivery integrity to customers by minimizing the loss and damage of product.
- Resolve daily Over, Short & Damage issues (including thawed product)
- Process OS&D incidents in SAP, disposition product, process return, facilitate product re-ordering and file claim with responsible party as deemed appropriate
- Manage the relationship with the claim processing partner and pursue payment of unpaid claims
- Negotiate claim settlements as needed
- Determine root cause and provide feedback to Logistics Management and suppliers
- Measure OS&D data, identify trends and provide regular updates and recommendations to Logistics Management and suppliers
- Inform Credit & Collections department regarding receipt of product not ordered
- Coordinate the return and disposition of product in response to product quality issues
- Continuously update and or create Procedures /Policies/Manuals, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or related field with 3+ years’ experience in food manufacturing and product quality
- Demonstrated analytical skills to effectively trouble shoot
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and customer service functions
- Strong PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and intermediate level proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in SAP preferred
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.