Outside Sales Representative
$75-100K base + $100-200K commission
Remote Position (prefer someone located in Kansas City, MO or Southern Midwest state)
Our client is seeking am Outside Sales Representative to work remotely out of their home and cover a vertical market throughout the Midwest and United States. This employee will be responsible for helping to develop new clients as well as maintaining existing client base in this territory.
- Devotes the majority of time to direct sales efforts with both established and prospective customers.
- Plant, manage and be the single-point contact to assigned accounts to maximize potential.
- Regularly visit customer sites to understand customer operations and search for growth opportunities.
- Obtain and exceed desired results in account growth and revenue targets.
- Forecasting, reporting and maintaining effective communications with management on market opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales plans and programs, both short and long term, to ensure the profit, growth and expansion of the company.
- Maintain close contact with customer base to evaluate customer needs and measure customer satisfaction. Coordinate customer satisfaction measurements. Follow up and document results.
- Assist in sales planning with management and to establish monthly and annual sales and marketing goals for the company.
- Work directly with management to identify target accounts, new customers and markets client should consider developing.
- Attend trade shows and conventions to represent client.
- Bachelors degree preferred from accredited college or university.
- 10 years sales experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Classical sales training background is required. Someone who has experience with structured selling and training programs.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience.
- Must be a good problem solver and strong listener.
- Solid background in machining or industrial manufacturing which could include
- Must be a Pro-Seller who is an expert in the Machining industry.
- CNC and Fabrication background.
- Strong communication skills.