This really is “where the rubber meets the road:” physically transporting Johnsonville’s delicious products throughout the country. Here we need safe, dedicated drivers who are willing to go the extra mile (or more, and sometimes literally) to delight our customers. As a member of our trucking team, you’ll carefully comply with all state and federal laws and regulations as you deliver products for customers, always with a safety-first mindset. You’ll also provide exceptional customer service as a representative of our company. To many people, the person behind the wheel who shows up at the loading dock with a delivery of our products IS Johnsonville.
$80,000 Annual Average** plus Monthly Bonus
$.585 to $.615 per mile (hub miles)
80 hours PTO upon hire
Ten paid holidays
Interested in joining a family-owned company with a private fleet? Johnsonville Trucking OTR Drivers pride themselves on their safe driving records. On average driving 2,000+ miles per week within a 22 state region while earning a great annual wage and a monthly bonus! Drivers have the option to breakdown the order or hire a lumper.
- Impressive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Premiums
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k (with company match) and Profit Sharing
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Drive 2019 Volvo VNL or 2020 Freightliner Cascadia tractors on short and long distance hauls to transport and deliver company products to our customers
- Vehicle safety inspections before and after departure
- Complete E-DVIR for mechanical conditions in need of repair
- Operate in compliance of the FMCSA Regulations with the use of electronic logs
- Maintain pre-scheduled appointments, obtain necessary signatures on Bills of Ladings and communicate any delays to dispatch
- Basic math and map reading skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 100,000 miles driving experience or completion of a truck driving school
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Acceptable driving record that meets company and DOT requirements
**Driver Annual Average Includes: Hub miles, speed and safety, stop pay, freight handling pay, hourly rates, layover pay, detention pay and per diem (non-taxable travel expense reimbursement).
Date: February 13, 2020
How to Apply:
External Candidates: Apply on-line only at: http://jobs.johnsonville.com
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.