- As one of North America#39;s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care ("HPC"), over-the-counter ("OTC"), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
- KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands - Pool Division
- KIK#39;s Pool Additives Division ("Pool") is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
The Customer Service will be responsible for day to day activities. This position is primarily responsible for serving as first point of contact for handling incoming customer calls via ACD phone lines, accepting and processing orders including EDI orders from our customer base in addition to resolving order management issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Handle incoming customer calls via ACD phone lines, while meeting departmental goals.
- Order processing - Front-line communication with PRO customers and distributors
- Investigate & resolve customer complaints as well as order management issues
- Identify opportunities and areas to improve customer satisfaction
- Provide guidance and resolution to customers on product updates and inquiries.
- Maintain high levels of communication on issue status, product availability, alternate product options and unfulfilled customer needs by continuous/proactive follow up with customers and team members.
- Ensure on-time shipments
- Account Management for Key accounts
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office programs preferred
- French speaking a plus
Experience / Education
- High School Education Diploma required
- 1-3 Years Customer Service experience in non-retail environment (Consumer Product Goods and/or Pool & Spa environment preferred)
- Knowledge of basic computer and telephone system applications (SAP ECC / CRM 6.0 experience preferred)
- EDI experience preferred
- ACD or IVR environment preferred
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Account management experience
A Career with KIK Offers:
- KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK#39;s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
- Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
- KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.