Hours: 6am - 2:30pm - 1st shift position
11am - end of production - 2nd shift position
Rinsing and staging of 50 gal blue drums
Removal of trash from production areas to outside waste dumpsters and recycling container (this includes changing out of trash bags, sludge drums, and breaking down of boxes)
Maintain floors and drains in food processing areas
Wash, rinse, and sanitize lids, rings, utensils and small miscellaneous containers
Practice Good Manufacturing Procedures while performing job functions
Other duties as assigned
1. Must be capable of effectively and calmly communicating with co-workers and/or management regarding instructions
2. Stands and walks up to 10 hours per day on concrete surface while performing duties
3. Work in a wet environment
4. Frequently bends, stoops, twists, performs rotating motions and reaches down, out and overhead as needed in performance of job duties.
5. Frequent lifting, pulling and pushing. Weight could exceed 50lbs at times.
6. Constantly uses hands and fingers to hold and handle objects and equipment required performing job duties. Handling may be done unilaterally (one-handed) or bilaterally (two-handed) depending on size and shape of object and task being performed.
7. Speaking and hearing is essential and required for effective communication.
8. Must be mentally alert and capable of following instructions for the safe use of all cleaning equipment and chemicals.
9. Environmental conditions: Temperatures and noise levels in moderate range.