Sell top food lines to customers to drive business and commissions for company by completing timely reporting of activity in the "Game Changer" so it reflects accurate call reporting and results for CRM objective planning.
Responsibilities: (This list may not include all the duties assigned.)
- Drive company sales by aggressively marketing and presenting manufacturers' product lines to our customers to increase sales for company.
- Use "Game Changer" to report results of sales calls and objective planning goals to record activity.
- Make weekly closures to the targets in their Objective Plan.
- Work with distributor sales representatives on training them on our client's products to ensure the sales of KeyImpact products and not a competitor's products are being sold.
- Build relationships with top accounts, key decision makers and distributors by setting up appointments to discuss business activity and needs of customers.
- Manage daily distributor functions such has answering customer phone calls, reviewing respective buyers, and schedule and prepare for meetings to help meet company objectives.
- Coordinate NDRA associated with position such as sales meetings, district samplings, Friday Showcases, training days, and mini fairs, etc., into the Game Changer.
- Call-on and maintain a list of Large Leverage Operators (LLO's) to set-up sales presentations, open lines of communication to increase business activity, and report on them, which is a critical part in increasing the company's performance. Make sure LLO list is accurate with contact information and viability of the account.
- Work trade shows to promote products to customers and increase sales.
- Get sample products to distributor sales representatives.
- Follow-up with accounts by either phone or email to make sure their orders are complete and to thank them for their business.
- Track monthly objectives to make sure customer goals and objectives are being made.
- Able to fill in for DBM in their absence.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Basic Position Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, to prioritize/plan your schedule.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to get along with others and provide superior customer service.
- Good decision and negotiating skills.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Maintain high level of professionalism.
- Ability to prepare and take down equipment and presentation materials for food shows.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Able to drive vehicle for long periods of time to and from accounts.
- Able to maintain current and valid driver's license and auto insurance in $250,000/$500,000/$100,000 increments.
- Prefer college degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Culinary and/or operations experience preferred.
- Sales knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Product and sales training
- Frequent on the road driving; highly concentrated mental and visual alertness.
- Major portion of the day is spent talking either in-person or by telephone dealing with customer service issues.
- Frequent up/down motion to perform duties.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time at food shows.
- Some typing, calculating or otherwise working with fingers.
- Visual acuity.
- Ability to hear and received detailed information.
Equipment / Tools:
- Calculator, iPad, personal computer, telephone, fax, and copier.
- Must have some form of reliable transportation to get to and from accounts.
PLEASE NOTE: KeyImpact Sales & Systems Inc, reserves the right to change, modify or add to the duties and essential functions at any time.