Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Must take sole responsibility of assigned production line including; production speed, staffing, employee performance, line organization, sanitation, and active communication with other phases of production
- Report all equipment issues to managers and repair technicians
- Ensure all employees are trained to operate equipment properly and safely, according to manufacturers recommendations
- Ensure all products to meet Boulder Brands Quality Standards
- Comply with and enforce all Boulder Brands policies, procedures, and practices
- Ensure all cleaning duties are assigned and completed
- Record/Log all production data accurately and within the time given
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, repeatedly
- Perform all tasks as assigned
- Must be able to perform basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must work as a TEAM with all supervisors and managers
- Must be able to give and take direction in high pressure situations
- Must be able to meet all production deadlines
- Must be able to work and succeed in a fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Must be willing to submit to drug testing after any incident involving injury and/or equipment
- Must have three (3) years manufacturing experience preferably in a commercial bakery
- Aware of food safety risks and escalates found risks to lead/supervisor.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
Education and/or Experience:
- High School or GED preferred.
Rate of pay $18.00/hour + $1.00/hour Shift Differential.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.