Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Machine Operator controls machinery to mold ice cream cakes in a safe, sanitary, cost-effective, and efficient manner that meets company food safety and quality standards. Also maximizing product quality / attractiveness through strong leadership and achieve individual outputs to support your team in meeting their production goals. In addition to assisting the Casting Lead in the supervision of molding cakes on the assigned line.
- Prepare casting materials and set up workstations
- Ensure equipment is running to efficiency standards while producing a high quality ice cream product in a safe, sanitary, cost-effective, and efficient manner that meets company food safety and quality standards..
- Perform tasks as needed to ensure smooth functioning process flow
- Confirm department follows safety practices as well as identify and correct potential hazards
- Assist Lead as needed
- Complies with GMP and safety and food safety standards at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1+ years Machine operator experience required
- Basic computer skills including Excel and Word
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative and use sound judgment in day-to-day decision making
- Punctual and reliable in work attendance
- Ability to organize and communicate to all levels of personnel
- Flexible and able to manage others
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent English communication skills required, bilingual speaker a plus
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.