We are offering a $500* Hiring Bonus to candidates that apply between September 1st and September 30th and who are hired by October 31st. *Bonus amount is a gross amount that will be paid out on the first payroll after 90 days of employment.
Core Responsibilities: Assumes responsibility for the operational flow of one machine on the line and is capable of assuming responsibility for the operational flow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Run a supreme cooker stretcher, extruders and cheese cutters.
- Breakdown and CIP equipment.
- Operate and CIP a brine UF system.
- Ensures their machine is operating smoothly and effectively at start up prior to production as well as throughout the day. Responsible for inspecting and maintaining their machine.
- Employee will also be in control of daily production and sanitation paperwork, filling it out properly, and making comments of any non-compliance results.
- Ensures the product meets Lactalis, Inc. Standards.
- Follows Food Safety Management System guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and dynamic, flexible and receptive to new ideas, down to earth and pragmatic, analytical and attentive to detail. He or she will also be capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, of managing stress and remaining calm under pressure, and be able to demonstrate an inquiring mind and well-developed observational skills. Will demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty and integrity, and objectivity. Possess values of ambition and engagement, with simplicity.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits in a clean and stable work environment. Post-offer drug screens and background checks are conducted. Lactalis American Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. We are an E-Verify participant. Must be at least 18 years old. Veterans encouraged to apply!
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
2. Previous employment in a food production setting; preferred
3. Basic mathematical skills; required (must be able to calculate averages) and computer skills (Word, Excel, Etc.)
4. Background in production and, or sanitation
4. Food Industry, preferred