SUMMARY: Perform duties to set up, monitor filling and capping operations liquid filling lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Work from production schedule and instructions
- Change, monitor, adjust volume and speed on filler and capper
- Replace and adjust star wheels
- Guide rails and in feed screw
- Adjust speed and fluid pumps
- Check, record fill weight and product temperature
- Monitor capping operations for overfilled or uncapped bottles
- Keep area clean and sanitize
- Responsible for food product quality and safety
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent, required.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be able to use weigh scale, thermometer and common hand tools (i.e. screw driver)
- Continuous mental and visual attention is required to perform duties, involving repetitive or diversified work requiring constant alertness or activity
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance, up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, working at heights and exposure to dust, gases, fumes and chemicals